Rather than hash out the details of this (what should be on the document, who
should be
credited, etc.) in the list, why not start a wiki? That way everyone can
contribute and work
it through, and those who aren't interested can just let others take the lead.

Then anyone who wants a printed handout for presentations can decide to
download
Ryan's sheet, Taylor's edited version, or just draw from the wiki what we each
think would
be best for our needs.

Just a suggestion. I've noticed many people in vlogworld are wikilicious, and
wikis have
worked well for us before.

Dave