David - have you looked into Media Cleaner?  thats what I used to use on the PC....worked pretty good as I recall.

On 23-Oct-05, at 3:45 PM, David Meade wrote:

On 10/23/05, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
and my bias will be that dealing with .mov is always easier....

*bangs head into desk*

I wish that were the case for me.  Trying to author MOVs in Windows is for me about the ugliest computer experience I've had recently ... either it doesnt work at all, is 10x the file size (compared to wmvs), or is CRAPPY CRAPPY quality.

... I'm not sure how or if that relates ... but MOVs arent the default easy way unless you are on a mac, and WMVs aren't the root of all problems :-P

... sorry had to vent my MOV frustrations ...

Individual Fireant Use

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

---------

Brett Gaylor