> Well, this would make sense, however I'm new to the world of
> iTunes/iPod ... I just got it last night.
>
> I suppose I might have had iTunes installed earlier and not even
> really noticed ... it has been bundled with QuickTime for at least a
> few versions I think ... but I dont think I've ever had anything prior
> to 6.0 at the earliest.

6.0 just came out with the release of the video-capable iPods, no?

Yes, to get QT7 you would have had to grab iTunes, as well (AFAIK) but
still, 4.9 was the first Podcast release, and (someone correct me if I'm
wrong) that supported .pcast on Win and pcast:// on MacOS. So this
definately wouldn't solve your problem. I also couldn't trace the issue
to a browser-dependant problem (i.e. doesn't work on either IE or FF)

--
Brad Webb, Hacker-in-Charge

http://www.vsocial.com | http://vslabs.vsocial.com/
vSocial | Custom One Media, LLC