What you describe Lynn is something that interests me greatly, tho I
call it a documentary anthology.

There's a woman who's walking all the streets of Los Angeles doing a
similar structure. "Walk L.A. With Me" is the title of her work (I
think).

While Kent Bye's Echochamber Project will ultimately take on a
long-form traditional documentary, in the meantime it also makes a kind
of anthology of short standalone entries.

Perhaps these are just new ways to build films?

Jan

--
"It isn't done alone. Pay more."
.