This may of been covered before, but I'll raise it anyhow :)

I've been watching the stats blip.tv stats on a recent vlog I put up (
http://enric.blip.tv/file/3082 ) and my iTunes views surpassed all
others in the Browser category (as of this posting):

Browser                 Views   Sites   Users   Referers
iTunes                  44      43      1       1
Firefox                 37      29      3       10
Internet Explorer       16      10      2       4
Safari                  8       8       1       3
                        6       1       1       1
FireANT                 4       4       1       1
Java                    3       1       1       1
BlogBridge              3       2       1       1
iPodder                 3       3       1       1
Doppler                 2       1       1       1

(Hopefully the table alignment above doesn't get screwed up.)

I'm wondering how people are finding out about my feeds on iTunes. On
prior entries iTunes had a minor position in the Browsers stats area.

Also under Referer, I'm getting some views from del.icio.us and one
from 127.0.0.1.  How are people finding my vlog in del.icio.us?  Is it
from my tags (gaberivera, marccanter, wordpress, memeorandum, sims,
geekdinner, donhopkins)?  And is the view from 127.0.0.1 mean that
someone local at blip.tv viewed the video off the server?

Any other information on the meaning of the stats area of blip.tv would
be good.

   Thanks,

   Enric