Does anyone have a contact on the iTunes team?

I'd like to get some stats about how many people have subscribed to us
via iTunes.

I'm not sure whether Apple would have that info, or whether the feed
just  goes more or less straight from our server into the iTunes
software on someone's desktop, without being handled by Apple. Knowing
Apple, I would assume they keep some stats on who's subbing/unsubbing
to podcasts.

I think a little quid pro quo is in order, since many of us have given
Apple free real-world content to test podcasting and video
functionality on iTunes.

Waz
www.crashtestkitchen.com

PS Before anyone suggests Feedburner as a source of those stats: for
our own reasons, we listed our straight Wordpress feed on iTunes, not
the Feedburner one.