Good luck trying to get a hold of those guys! I bet there are a lot
of people who would like to talk to them!

Does anyone remember Andreas saying the other day that he had
developed a php script that can be added to WP that does the same
thing that the can track your subscription stats the way feedburner
does?

Anyone? Anyone? Andreas??

Or maybe that was that something else. Check the Videoblogging flash
meeting archives for last Sunday. I'm forgetting the convo now.

Anyway my wife and I really dig your Vlog, keep up the good work!!

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "wazman_au" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Does anyone have a contact on the iTunes team?
>
> I'd like to get some stats about how many people have subscribed
to us
> via iTunes.
>
> I'm not sure whether Apple would have that info, or whether the
feed
> just  goes more or less straight from our server into the iTunes
> software on someone's desktop, without being handled by Apple.
Knowing
> Apple, I would assume they keep some stats on who's
subbing/unsubbing
> to podcasts.
>
> I think a little quid pro quo is in order, since many of us have
given
> Apple free real-world content to test podcasting and video
> functionality on iTunes.
>
> Waz
> www.crashtestkitchen.com
>
> PS Before anyone suggests Feedburner as a source of those stats:
for