As a Avid Reader and (Piss Pour Poster) in this group I'v started noticing something quite odd starting to happen in iTunes.  As a news media BlackHill.TV  is only a video and audio feed for our parent portal BlackHillsToday .  Much like the MSN, Foxes and so on, except much smaller. With that said, this is my point and what I've started to notice.  It was ground floor, underground media and the efforts possibly of many on this group that literally helped iTunes launch and create the motion and motivation for Podcasting and Vlogging  including the much anticipated Video iPod.  Then pretty much out of the Blue... Major networks whom didn't want to report this media phenomenon other than spuratic blips... started to develop their own podcast, which are now the only listings on News Podcasts On Front Page of Podcasts!!!   Gee, Thanks  Steve.  I'm sure you will notice a host of us leaving iTunes unless the focus is brought back aroound to the little guy who made this possible for you and the world.  Sure we are in the directory... But the spot light is on the Major Networks...  I also noticed that many of the Video Podcasts actually didn't even have VIDEO? that they had featured last week.  So my recommendation is please don't subscribe to these major networks and help create the needed activity they need to gain this attention.  And if Mr. Apple (Stevie Employment) doesn't change the lime light in Podcasting we should migrate to lets say.......   YAHOO!  Everypage I've seen has a iTunes Chicklet... That can be replaced Steve!<---- Am I wrong?  For our media to grow and become credible we have to ban together a the powerful force that we've become.  I know my local news, newspaper, tv stations are probably starting to wonder what the "(*%&@^" just happened.  I don't think our local newspapers are going to carry around video cameras either?  So,,, Keep on - Keeping On!  By the way I was able to convert windows media to MPEG 4 pretty easy with the information I found at. ipod ripper  or it might have been the info from here...

I've been to almost everyone vlog and sure welcome your Imput and comments on mine. BlackHills.TV  ps after watching  what's going on in Apple this IBM user is almost ready for a conversion...