It is not impossible to keep this community of personal people going.
 This specific community will change soon, and will have to be
redefined in other ways for those seeking the personal connection.  It
will possibly have to split into smaller groups that maintain
communication with one another.  It might be needed to limit members
from joining certain groups and encourage them to join with other new
people while still being together with one larger group, like this
yahoo group here.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Deirdre Straughan