--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "havilahland33" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I am blown away by the support shown by you guys regarding
> this issue. I really appreciate your willingness to take the
> time to search this problem out.  Thank you David for trying
> out my links and thanks Rick for your help also.
>
> I have a question for David though, I know that feedburner is
> wanting more buisness with vloggers to use their RSS readers,
> hence the helpful service (which is appreciated), but from a
> fellow vlogger's stand, what other options are there if this
> problem isn't fixed, since it is obvious that it isn't
> ourmedia.org's fault with the MIME files or that of my own?
> Thanks a ton.

OK, have been going back and forth with support last night and this
morning to nail this down.

It appears that the two videos that are not creating enclosures are
due to archive.org not responding to http HEAD requests fast enough
for those two files specifically. We have twice tried a "nuclear
resynch" on your feed, which causes us to completely clear our cache
and enclosure set up for you FeedBurner feed and rebuild it. Both
times, these two videos specifically do not get enclosures created for
them, and both times it appears to be due to the fact that archive.org
takes too long to respond for those files. See more on this issue here:

    http://forums.feedburner.com/viewtopic.php?t=1113

It appears to us that you can simulate this behavior in a browser.
clicking on your enclosures that do work, we get responses back on the
links within 10 seconds or so. But trying to links to the two videos
that do not get enclosures, it can take between 20-40 seconds for the
server to respond. Again, there is little we can do to ameliorate this
condition. We can only create enclosures for files that respond to
head requests within a reasonable period of time, less than 30 seconds.

Your smartcast settings are defined correctly, your feed is otherwise
functioning properly, and FeedBurner is working as it should in the
several tests we've run.

Wish I had an easier answer. I'll touch base with JD Lasica from
OurMedia to see if he can help isolate this on OurMedia's end.

--Rick

----
Rick Klau
VP, Business Development
FeedBurner - http://www.feedburner.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM/Y!/Skype: RickKlau
office: 312.756.0022 x2012
direct: 312.239-0727
cell: 630.362.8911

Don't miss FeedBurner in Booth #221 at the Portable Media Expo and
Podcasting Conference on November 11-12 in Ontario, California.
Stickers for everyone!
        http://www.portablemediaexpo.com/