> You are so right Markus. Time is the new bandwidth restriction. Or the
> old one, or the one that we all can always count on. The think about
> my PVR (generic TIVO) is that I record all this stuff that never gets
> watched. There is one night a week that my wife and I really sit down
> and watch TV and it's kinda like our thing we do together (well you
> know besides that other thing we do together.) And that's Sunday
> night, we watch one of the great HBO dramas or comedies.

yep...our ATTENTION is the most valuable commodity on the market.
http://www.attentiontrust.org/
thats why i get so pissed at ads, especially when i didnt ask for them.

i was in the cab the other day...and the drive had the radio playing.
all these ads starting bloaring and all i could think of is...why?
why would he just sit there and let the ads blare away.
things are changing.

jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging