I have to say that this is a much nicer thread than what is happening
on my vlog at the moemnt with the comments. I've just spent the last 2
hours removing hate comments about this posting. I tried to leave as
many comments that actually were about the event rather than blatant
hate comments. I've had a few before, but never 90 on one post. Lesson
I have learned from this:

Even though it is just a personal vlog for documentation sake, it
doesn't make me immune to the shit that's out there.

I love all you vloggers. Let's just remeber that we have to look out
for eachother, and support wachother's freedom of speech, or freedom
to document. Whether that be for personal celebrity, political gain,
to pick up chicks, or just for the sake of vlogging.