> The biggest reason for all this (in my opinion) is that neither
> FireANT nor Mefeedia have a 1-click subscribe link.  Another reason is
> that most users (aka non-vloggers) are not aware of these apps.  I
> assume that a 1-click button would help to promote them.
> iTunes on the other hand represents 52% of Ridertech readers, which
> are mostly non-vloggers.
> This makes me sad because I believe FireANT/Mefeedia are great and
> highly respect the developers behind these projects.
> Personally, I mainly use FireANT and only use iTunes to subscribe to
> those vlogs that I want to keep the videos.

FireAnt will soon have a one click subscription and a new directory.
i think Tunes get sthe big noise of course....and its great.
they are helping get new people into subscribing to feeds, downloading
videos, and watching them. the revolution has started.

as the community gets bigger and more mature...more advanced people
will want options that iTunes doesnt offer.
the social features, an open directory, torrent support....
Its such an early time.

mefeedia and FireAnt, the two tools that have grown out of this
community,  are really just gettting revved up.

Jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/Momentshowing>