I will testify that since I've signed on to blip.tv, I had no problems with uploading. Definatey go with them.
Joan

On 11/23/05, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm having trouble finding a reliable, free video host. I've tried everything and nothing seems
> to actually work. My videos are usually around 10mb so it cant have to small a limit. Of
> course I've used ourmedia.org but lately it seems not to work at all. Very discouraging. Please
> help!

ourmedia is the front end for the Internet Archive.
the great thing is that thney will store your videos "forever".
they become a part of the public space.
the bad thing is that, as you say, its not really meant as a relaible server.

Blip.tv is a great free hosting service.
they are run by good guys..who are part of this community.
they may charge in the future..but everthign you upload now will be
served for free..and you will be warned when they start charging for
future uploads.

jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging