Hi,
I want to add my welcome to new list members too.

I've been with this list since day one and have enjoyed being a member.
  When some people first look at videoblogging they just see videos on
web pages.

It's more than that.  This group, comments, emails and links have
brought together people from all over the world with similar interests,
and relationships have formed between us.

It's the power of blogs combined with video that is making something
new and exciting happen here.

For those of you who are new to videoblogging, I'd like to point out my
site http://www.feevlog.com/

It's a place where I keep track of both free and paid video blogging
solutions.

Thanks,
--Steve

--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
Video Blog  - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com

Like Paul Revere, leading the citizen's media revolution.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM