To me a video blog is a blog that sometimes includes video.

One the reasons that videoblogs have taken off is because they are
based on the technology of blogging software.

At January's vloggercon, I stood up and showed my videos in the context
of the blog, with their associated text entries.

The blog post has value.

I would never declare a war on text because it is an integral part of
my videoblog.

The text part of my blog has links to things that I mention in my
video, stories behind the making of my video blog post, and links to
other vloggers that I highlight sometimes.  It feeds the community.

My video blog is a marriage between text and video, and I do not want a
divorce.

On Nov 23, 2005, at 12:53 AM, Josh Wolf wrote:

> War on Text? This is the most asinine idea that I have ever
> encountered.

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
Video Blog  - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com

Like Paul Revere, leading the citizen's media revolution.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM