interesting take on this from Max (audio podcast - he also vlogs)

http://feeds.feedburner.com/KarmabanqueRadio?m=257

Jack Olmsted wrote:
I thought you were talking about a stock market crash.

Google "Black Friday" (news, links)
Black Friday is the day when retailers traditionally get back "in
the black"

The Detroit Free Press has included video clips with their story
today on Black Friday of locals waiting in the cold early AM to buy
stuff cheap.

No stampede here. Even if Italy celebrated Thanksgiving and the

consumer

orgy that starts the day after, today we're having a nationwide

general

strike..

A nationwide strike - interesting...

-Jack