Oops sorry I spelt your name wrong Deirdré. Also I should have said
that this stuff has been ramping up since the 70's/80's, not since
Wold War 2, as the initial post-war period required big government
spending to rebuild many countries.

I dunno if the terminology is different it the US. If so the word 'new
deal' would probably feature, that old chestnut vs free market stuff.
Anyway I could waffle forever on this but now is time for me to listen
o my own 'war on text' stuff and not go there on this list. I'll save
it for a video that I may get ound to making one of these lifetimes.

Steve of Elbows

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM