Last year I was a projectionist at the Cinequest Film Festival  in the University Theatre .  A rucuous group of poeple came in, yelling, shouting, joking and having fun.  Then they showed the film, "Missionary Positions" which I thought was well done and honest.  I don't agree that porn is "bad" or "good".  But the people who made the film have a quirky view of the world with some ideas that make sense.

  -- Enric