You started off the converstation by saying:

"If you've got 15 minutes you don't have a blog entry. "

Then you sent a few more e-mails elaborating on time and defending your claim.

Now you are giving up and suggesting that its my fault for assuming you were not speaking generally (which is what I was calling you out on). Now you say:

"It's academically dishonest to equate the general example with an absolute rule."

If this were a puzzle, it would have been more fun.

If you've got 15 minutes you don't have a blog entry.

Individual Fireant Typepad
Use