These threads really get off topic quickly.
I'm much more interested in what makes a good directory rather than
whether a video blog should be restricted to under 15 minutes.

Personally, I like to leave the content decisions up to the creators.
They make what they want, I view what I want. I don't like to watch
anything much longer than 3 minutes, but that's just my viewing
habits... unless its really really really good stuff.

But, enabling better ways of finding good stuff (or stuff that I think
is good for me, and stuff that other people think is good for them)
really interests me. Directories are a decent start, but I know there
must be ways to make them better....

-josh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM