The plot thickens... I now have a working image link as well. I'm on
Windows as well (but QT 6.5). I have added some comments below.

> To make an image a link, just add an image and a "goto" object.  set
> up the goto object and then click the link button, and drag the arrow
> from the image to the goto object.

I couldn't get that to work (probably user error on my end). What I did
instead:

  - Add image
  - Add goto
  - Remove the "visible" checkbox for goto
  - Make goto cover image completely
  - Make goto into a link
  - Export

That gives me a clickable frame with no rollovers.

> Then I open it and my vlog in QT Pro (7).  I then select-all / copy
> the clickable movie.
> Then I move to the vlog movie ... move its pointer to the very end,
> and paste the clickable frame there.

When I paste the clickable frame in I actually get 1 second of clickable
image. Do you get that as well or do you just get a frame?

Have you tried "add scaled"? You'll need to select a section before you
add scaled.

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>