Hi all, Not really suppose to be doing this - finishing up on my class
presentation (down to my last three paragraphs) but I came across an
interesting page on http://www.useit.com/alertbox/video.html

Jakob Nielson is well known in the web design community.  He did an
study on where viewers eyes travel on computers screen watching video.

He questions if broadcast video ported to the web is a good idea. I'll
let you read the article for yourself but I think he makes excellent
points. Many of them in our favor.

Later,

Gena  http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM