My reply:

<http://offonatangent.blogspot.com/2005/12/talking-heads-are-
boring.html>

I'm a big fan of David Byrne and the Talking Heads.

The Talking Heads are not boring.

A talking head, it depends.

On Dec 4, 2005, at 11:08 PM, Gena wrote:

> Jakob Nielson is well known in the web design community.  He did an
> study on where viewers eyes travel on computers screen watching video.
>
> He questions if broadcast video ported to the web is a good idea.

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
Video Blog  - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com

Like Paul Revere, leading the citizen's media revolution.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.QUssC/izNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM