Hey Erik

Tinymike was recommended to me by someone who I quite respect (he has
filmed in Iraq, you've probably seen/heard his work). I would trust
this fellow's advice, he's pretty savvy. I didn't purchase it for the
rig I use (I have XLR inputs and went with Senn shotgun), however I
would have if my cam was the mini plug variety.

http://www.ambient.de/tiny.pdf

cheers

Deconstructing the status quo, collaboratively

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM