I think Andrew's on to something here. To my mind, the "reality"
element of what vlogging captures is one of its many charms.

I use the idea of capturing the "reality" of life as an impetus to make
efforts toward crafting life as a more interesting "show".

Dig?

Jan
--
"It isn't done alone. Pay more."