Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] making directories

I think Andrew's on to something here. To my mind, the "reality"
element of what vlogging captures is one of its many charms.

I use the idea of capturing the "reality" of life as an impetus to make
efforts toward crafting life as a more interesting "show".

Dig?

Jan
--
"It isn't done alone. Pay more."
.

On Dec 5, 2005, at 12:43 PM, andrew michael baron wrote:

> On Dec 5, 2005, at 12:33 PM, Brad Webb wrote:
>
>> Let's extend the "show" analogy a bit...
>>
>> To me, most videoblogs are *segments*. Only when you have multiple
>> segments, does it become a *show*. I view *show* in this context as
>> much
>> more of a "container" than simply anything.
>>
>> That's just my opinion on it, and my knee-jerk, though.
>
> What about a "reality show" like MTV Realworld.
>
> What if the Magical Mystery Tour was blogged?
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Individual Fireant Typepad
Use