But I don't think Adam Curry is proposing a decoupling of audio from
rich-media web hyperlink environment.

In fact, it's just the opposite.

Curry is exploring new ways to add even greater textual information and
links to podcasts, including having listeners provide added details on
podcast topics.

For his recent show, you have the blog entry:

#292 Daily Source Code for Tuesday December 6th 2005

http://www.curry.com/2005/12/06#a54657

Which allows comments AND you have a link to Shownotes:

http://www.shownotes.info/wiki/Category:Daily_Source_Code_Shownotes

This show's notes are here:

http://www.shownotes.info/wiki/DSC_292

A wiki based page for listeners to annotate the show notes...

Very cool.

The show isn't just finished when it is sent out on the RSS feed, it
continues to grow with contributions from listeners.

On Dec 6, 2005, at 6:04 PM, Enric wrote:

> Perhaps the mistake is by proponents like Adam Curry who come from a
> flat, centralized media radio and TV background for decoupling the
> audio from rich-media web hyperlink environment.

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
Video Blog  - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com

Like Paul Revere, leading the citizen's media revolution.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.QUssC/izNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM