Well, I can tell you that charging your camera should be no problem
with the right adapter, and the new train from JFK is super easy, fast
and cheap ($5). Someone had mentioned flying into Newark airport, too,
which is a possibility. Sometimes it's cheaper. To save money while
here you should totally avoid taxis unless it's raining and you're late
for something...they really add up. The subways system is extensive and
color-coded, so it's really not that difficult! Accommodations I know
nothing about.

B.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM