baloney!

first, i suspect many police would say they love their job (shitty or not)

also, the pay may be better than you might think
SFPD salaries appear to be in the $45K-$110K range and with better
benefits than many other jobs

there are much, much worse paying jobs here in occupied Mexico (min pay
is $6.75/hr in state, but may be around $9.50 in SF - not sure about that)

nor is police work anywhere near the most dangerous of occupations
http://www.forbes.com/2002/09/03/0903worksafe.html

lastly, you don't know what everyone thinks

other than that, i agree with your statement :p

Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 05:51:02 +0100, teaspace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>These people have a shitty job, for shitty pay. They took
>the job because they wanted to make a difference and everyone on the
>outside thinks they're just lazy ass city workers.

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com
http://spinflow.org
http://wearethemedia.com