Yes, I do this a lot! Not a lame question :) I just save my intro as a
full quality file (or you can compress it), and whenever you start on
a new movie, go to the file menu, and import it in! It's that easy :)

Erin Nealey
Mom's Brag Vlog
nealey.blogspot.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM