not so, many people sign those rights away when entering into employment

for example, even if you have to buy your own uniform, there are often
rules as to how you can appear in it (e.g., no endorsements)

many employers (e.g., University of California) *require* the signing of
a "loyalty oath" as a condition for employment

Enric wrote:

>There's the right to have a personal view and express it as an
>individual whether it's congruent with the corporate/governmental
>entity one works for or not.

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com
http://spinflow.org