Yes, I think that states well the police administration and city
governments point of view.  The world would be pretty dull, uncreative
and lacking in innovation if it catered to anyone who would be
offended.  No scientific innovation would occur in genetics, because
it offends religious interpretation.  Even no scientific developments
could occur if one didn't want to the Amish.  All sexual content would
be banned on the internet.  Most humor would be childish; and so on.
Should self-expression and free speech be controlled to cater to
anyone who would be offended?

  -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Joan Khoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The scary thing is that a person can be intelligent, but people are
stupid.
> Ask anyone working in customer service. As much as I wished  people
don't
> get worked up about parodies, someone inevitably will step on toes.
I think

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM