I'm glad to see people responding to this idea. I'm seeing a couple of people have started adding videos to Wayfarer, which is very cool!

One clarification: I was hoping that we could all add our videos to ONE map, instead of having lots of little maps. I think it will be really cool to have all of our videos presented next to one another. Imagine selecting some address and seeing three different perspectives from three different people.

Right now, the map will be thin, but perhaps over time, our work will begin to rub shoulders...

Thoughts?

JS