The only things vlogger have in common is the medium (videos on blogs). Everything else is determined by the individual (content and target audience). We can be slaves to the commercial world, slaves to the audience or slaves to our own desire. And if we're super talented, we can slave for all.
Joan
http://rantingsofjoan.blogspot.com