On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 12:17:54AM -0000, Enric wrote:
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Halcyon Lujah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Wellll....
> >
> > as a part-time professional pornographer, I feel like I should say
> > *something*...
> >
> > Sexual content is just a type of content.  Like extreme sports.  If it
> > is labeled properly, I don't see the problem.
> >
> > Of course, if a site says , "NO PORN" then they have to undertake the
> > tide-fighting battle tof trying to keep adult off of an open system.
> >

> There's also a deluge of spam on open systems.  Actions to hold it
> back are worthy.

Most people would agree that spam is not a content type that people WANT
to watch. The same can't always be said for porn.

Seems like a bigger issue is how does someone like blip or Veoh deal
with the newly expanded 2257 reporting requirements? Wouldn't they be
considered a
"secondary producer" in the eyes of the feds?

-eddie