It seems to me that we are already stuck in a rut in terms of usage of this medium.

How come we must jump right into advertising? I keep seeing ads being mentioned in terms of generating revenue, and it is said in such a way as to lead me to believe that it is the only viable method for generating revenue. Why?

Let's do a little excercise here with all of you creative types.

There is a concept called Po that I have read about. Po is a creative tool used for lateral thinking, or thinking outside the box.