Stephanie I use to do create tutorials for a project so the following
is just my experience and the scars on my fingertips to prove I
learned it the hard way.

1. First off I would have kept it as an .AVI, many of the programs
mentioned, with the exception of Wink, create in that format. It is
the oldest video format on Windows and 9/10 times you can import it
into whatever video editing system that you want.

2. Because you are recording from your computer screen and activity
you really didn't need to use a high frame rate - it would have been
better to use something between 3 fps to 12 fps.  You are not
recording humans but screen activity. It would have been smooth enough
and your system wouldn't have been slowed.

3. No audio - good but you could have it you wanted to if you keep it
mono at a low freq. rate.

Hypercam has a good FAQ about this http://www.hypercam.com/hc/faqs.asp
look for the section on Creating Professional Training Videos.

Will you have to redo it? The short answer is "maybe". I hope not but
if WME is not giving you what you want and it is due in 20 some hours,
you might have to.

Good luck.

Gena

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>