Unable to get with Raymond last night, I did solve the problem this
morning, by converting the .wmv files to .avi. I did that using STOIK,
which is freeware video conversion software.

Whew! The .avi files look fine! A tiny bit blurry, but not jumpy/crazy
like the other ones! I even converted the .avi files that Windows
Movie Maker had made which were all jumpy, and converted from .avi to
.avi, and got a much smoother video.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions yesterday. Even though I was
cranky (technofrustration strikes again), you were all very patient
with my questions. I know it was an esoteric question, something that
not many people do, but it really helped.

--Stephanie

--
Stephanie Bryant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]