Speaking of Google Video, they seemed to have added quite a few new
features including the ability to download PSP and iPod compatible
formats. No rss feeds yet though.

Now this has come up before, if one wants to submit video to google
you have to convert your vid into one of their prefered formats. If
you are a Mac user the easiest would be to submit a MOV file. But the
problem is that they want your audio to be encoded as MP3. At first I
thought that this wouldn't be a problem since Quicktime supports this.
Well I was wrong. Quicktime no longer supports MP3 audio encoding. So
I looked around for a solution. I discovered a LAME encoder
(http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/22571) for
QuickTime so I thought, great! this should work. I followed the
instructions by installing the plugin in QuickTime and the framework
in the correct place and no luck. Still no MP3 export support. Anyone
else have this issue? Or has anyone found another solution?

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com