� wrote:
> "I do strongly advise you slowly move your workflow into a completely
> podsafe arena..."
>
> I've recently registered as a podcaster with podsafe music network and
> used one song in a vlog entry.
>
> Reading the above statement made me wonder what the artists terms on
> pmn specify so here is a c/p of
> http://music.podshow.com/music/artistTerms.htm :
[snip]
> "Listener" does suggest that the intent is for the music to be used in
> an audio recording

The Podsafe terms are definitely aimed at audio, not video.

Contrast that with Magnatune, which took my suggestions and added in a
bit for videobloggers:

   http://magnatune.com/artists/license/podcast

   Video blogs can put a credit at the end of their video of
   the form "The song 'song name' by 'artist name' used by
   permission from www.magnatune.com"

Maganatune gets it when it comes to licensing music.

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...