On 1/19/06, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There is one difference though, NBC and Comedy Central have lawyers,
> lots of lawyers...

well that doesn't make their use more just ... it only means they have
greater means to prove they are are just in their use. :-)   (but I
know what you mean, I don't want to be the one that has to shell out
the $$ in order to set precedent)

The grey areas are a scary place to be ... but its your USE that
should scare you not the fact that you are an individual and not a
giant corporation.   The day the supreme court rules that this law
only protects 'corporate entities' is a day I move to some other
country. :-)

- Dave

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com