Awesome script Josh. Thanks for that contribution to the vlogosphere.
I'm wondering if you or anyone else has basically done the same thing but
embedded the video within the image area of the blog post. I see Steve
Garfield's vlog has exactly what I mean. To accomplish that, there is
some javascript wrapped around what is displayed in the blog which then
calls an external script to change it's contents. Hoping that might be
something that can be shared.

The net benefit of this method is that a single page with multiple
blog entries could all have embedded videos, which would only activate
upon clicking. And keeps the viewer on your page for easy commenting access.

thanks,
-eddie