Saturday, January 21, 2006, 12:59:20 PM, Bill Streeter wrote:

> This is kind of an issue with me. The DVX 100 has 24p but I find 24p
> to be over rated when it comes to getting a "film" look. When people
> talk about getting a "film" look on video they're talking about
> getting a film transfered to video look.

If you are really interested in getting video to look like it came
from film, there are a whole load of factors you need to take into
consideration. There's too much to cover in a single post here, but I
have collected a bunch of URLs that might help:

http://www.tvtechnology.com/features/Tech-Corner/f_rf_technology_corner.shtml

http://www.urbanfox.tv/production/filmlookindex.htm

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=432433&seqNum=6&rl=1

http://www.stormforcepictures.com/howto-getthatfilmlook.php