If it helps any, Mefeedia reports how many people are subscribed to a
feed (in Mefeedia) and how many time videos from a feed have been
viewed (again only viewed in Mefeedia).  But I agree this is a hard
stat to track since a user night be watching their queue in other
applications (FireAnt, iTunes, DTV, PSP, etc.) and the hit goes to the
actual media.

This is one stat that would be great to get a handle on somehow...how
many videoblog watchers there are, how many (total) are watched a day,
etc.

--
~Devlon
Blog: <http://devlond.blogspot.com>