Bill- Very cool!

yeah On2 works great.. try it.

btw, this feed does syndicate non-flash formats:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/lofistl
flash is for the 'web' log.

sull

On 1/24/06, Joshua Kinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Try to find the On2 Flix Exporter... that gives the best Flash Video
compression for Flash 8. There should be a way to get it for free
somehow. Search for it one Google.

However... while Flash is great on the web, i still think its
necessary to provide alternative formats that are more portable and
suited for syndication.

-josh

On 1/24/06, Bill Streeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just started encoding my own Flash for my vlog so I can ditch
> YouTube. I also created my own flash player complete with a LOUDER
> slider that goes up to 11. I may tweak it some more. I spent way too
> much time working on it last weekend. But I gotta say that using
> Sorrenson Squeeze gives much better results than just using a web
> based service. There are just a couple of things that I would like to
> be able to work out yet, like being able to create poster frames in
> the Flash file etc. But my current work around for that is to take the
> frame I've chosen for my poster frame and paste it at the begining of
> the movie and that seems to work for now. You can see the results on
> my vlog.
>
> Bill Streeter
> LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
> www.lofistl.com
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com , Deirdre Straughan
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Since I've had several people ask (not just in here) about how I use
> Flash
> > on my site, I've written up a page about it:
> > http://beginningwithi.com/vlog/process.html
> >
> > --
> > best regards,
> > Deirdré Straughan