Tip: Telling people they are long winded can make you appear foolish
when you are one of the people doing most of the talking.  If you think
others are dominating the conversation, try encouraging the newbies to
join in on the discussion as they often have a fresh point of view.
Alternatively, consider using the Apple-Q keys (Alt-F4 in windows) from
within Flashmeeting.

BTW, there is a video conference at 5pm PST, 8pm EST and all are welcome.
http://flash.kmi.open.ac.uk:8080/fm/index.php?pwd=1f72cf-3013

Tonight's topic is: Remote control via video.  It is clearly possible to
put a person to sleep through video posts and conferences.  What else
can you make someone do via video?  Prof. Weagel is expected demonstrate
how this might go wrong and become a danger to society.

Also, tonight is "Bring a date to a video conference" night.  Please
bring a friend and share the love and bandwidth.

http://apperceptions.org
http://node101.org
http://spinflow.org
http://wearethemedia.com