Hi,

I've tried a couple of times to submit my video podcast to the iTunes
podcast directory and have been rejected on two accounts.  The second
time I used the example described in their tech spec at:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/techspecs.html

as a template for my own and made sure to have every element that they
required and double checked the formatting.  Both times I received
notice that the podcast was rejected but no reason was given as to why.

Does anyone have definitive information on what Apple is expecting or
any tried-and-true formula for creating an rss file that they will
accept?

Pointers would be helpful...

-Andrew