Yeah I think I got my concepts confused (I wrote that early in the
morning.) I'm not pissed. And I was just making observations about
the differences between the real RB and the CSI RB. What I found
retarded was the poor writing of that particular plot point of the
overall scene. But maybe it worked in context. I will never know. I
don't have time for another TV show in my life.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Edmund Yeo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > Goddam that CSI show looks retarded. What happened to the
Rocketboom
> > sound? And the map on the wall? And since when does Rocketboom
report
> > on violent crime? I've never seen CSI before and after seeing
this I'm
> > pretty sure I never will. No wonder broadcast TV is dying.
People sit
> > though commercials for this crap?
>
> You can't really expect the whole thing to be entirely accurate.
> Otherwise we would've been watching a documentary, not a TV show. I
> don't know, being THAT pissed off with CSI over the fact that it
> didn't remain ONE HUNDRED PERCENT faithful to the actual
Rocketboom is