My sister, I feel your pain! I too had a system crash and just now
getting slowly getting back up to speed. We can vlog a PC but unless
things are working as they should it is dang hard.

It should not be this hard.  I need comfort not strife.

My nickel of driftwood:

It seems as though the Apple store doesn't want to continue this with
you. But you should maybe send one more email to confirm that they
want to stop doing this. No fault, no blame if they do then "thanks
and bye bye".

If they do want to continue then you might have to get (within your
time you have/don't have available) to make sure that there is a good
crowd when you do presentations. You might have to post on
Craigslist,the local freebie paper or maybe find a women's group or
men's tech group to introduce yourself to and just talk about what it
is you are doing and why they should know about vlogging.

I do think we should not get too use to Apple store presentations - we
have to step out beyond the comfort zone. Toastmasters? Boy/Girl
Scouts? Libraries for sure would understand what it is you are doing.
(I'm learning to be a library para-professional and trust me,
libraries are much more than shush joints.)

You will get a replacement camera - that is not the issue.

But finding like souls, well you might have to create them. You might
have to find a way to communicate what you do to others. Or find out
where the video/artist/poets/outlanders folks in your area hang out.

Or you can move to California. If you got a spare million or so for
housing. Ok, never mind the housing but definitely start saving up for
BlogHer so we can meet up.

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com